Friday 15 January 2010

The End...





First, Doors, with The End.
Then, McCartney (when he was still cool) and some other guys playing the end of Sgt Pepper's PLUS The End (BEST DRUMS SOLO EVER, despite I'll probably play it better (this version sucks, the drummer is crap)).

Why this?

Well, in 8 minutes the deadline for the last assignment finishes. If you want a link to it, here it is. I am fed up, tired, and very annoyed. However, it has been a lovely semester and I enjoyed it thoroughly. 7 MINUTES!

To all who are reading this, I have several invites to google wave,which is like the god damn future, and so and so on. It works great for doing things together. Pity only 2 of our group used it.

By the way, despite being "the end", etc, I intend to use this blog afterwards (even not counting for any sort of marks or whatever) because I want to. I like ranting in public, and since nobody listens to me anyway look at the feedback for the first wiki we did >_> I just do it in public so the google spider bots from big brother can.

So, lovely to have seen you all, and have a good night. (this looks like the end of the world! omg)

Btw, if you want/need a copy of our presentation, it's attached on the wiki page (above).

MIDNIGHT ALREADY! WOW

No comments:

Post a Comment